To join the Florida Widows Sons you must:
- Be a Master Mason in good standing for at least one (1) year.
- Own a running motorcycle of 500cc’s or greater.
- Complete a Petition for Membership
Some Chapters may have additional membership requirements, such as:
- Completing a Waiver Release of Liability.
- Be sponsored by an existing Chapter Member in good standing.
- Attach the requisite fees & dues at the time of petitioning.
- Participate in a minimum number of Chapter Rides prior to petitioning.
- Attend a minimum number of Chapter Meeting prior to petitioning.
- Complete a probationary period before receiving the full patch.
Any additional questions can be answered by using the form below.